Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 10 EOC: Evaluation


Since this class is an independent study it is a little more difficult not having too much time to spend in class to go over what is needed or expected for this class but since I have had many other classes that were leading up to this one I was able to figure out what was expected from past experience. So far in this class I have gained knowledge in marketing research and what it can do for a company. By learning the basic marketing research and how it can be applied to marketing techniques. Through the different techniques we have gone through in this class such as watching movies like 9to5 and Big have helped understand when it is a good time to use marketing research in order to help a company be better then it was. Marketing research is about knowing, understanding, and evaluating. As human beings we want to understand why things are happening. We also want to identify the best choice from the alternatives available to use and then measure the success of that choice. Marketing research can be fast, in the sense that can be completed quickly, it can be good, in the sense that the results can reflect time accurately, and it can be cheap, in the sense that the researcher can choose a less costly design among comparable research designs. I have enjoyed learning what marketing research has to offer and hope to one day be able to use in the future. During this class I have kept up with most of my blog posts and tweets though I was absent week 8 I did do the research products but I feel that they were not as strong as they could have been so I gave myself a lower grade. On my final project effort went into the survey it self and the final analysis though the board project didn’t not turn out, as it should have been. With the work I have done in this class I feel the grade that I deserve is an “B.”

No comments:

Post a Comment